Tales of the Bearded Toad

Short stories and the occasional true tidbit devised in the life and times of the Bearded Toad

Friday, August 25, 2006

The Challenge Order

The order of writer's fell as follows:

Saaleh
The Wandering Author
Amin - I need your email address
Susan - I put you in, because I agree with the rest that you should participate. You can still object if you insist.
Nicky
Lehane

And, so that we can have a little more freedom to maneuver let's make it between 1000 words or less.

Happy writing!

7 Comments:

Blogger Saaleha said...

Ba'aaaak (to borrow a little form Atyllah). I'm first. Okay, what now?

8:02 AM  
Blogger Brandon said...

Saaleha,

I sent the beginning to the contact yahoo address on your profile. If that's not where it's supposed to go, please let me know. When you send it back to me, I'll forward it on.

8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brandon,

I take it we're all to try to restrict ourselves to about 140 words for our bit?

That's including you kicking us off and six of us doing our bit for a total of about 1,000 words.

6:07 PM  
Blogger Brandon said...

Amin, yes, that would be about right. Your next up, but I need your email address to send it to you. Please send it to my email, which is bhorne2x@yahoo.com. Thanks.

6:41 PM  
Blogger The Wandering Author said...

Brandon;

Thank you for coming up with this idea. I had fun doing my part of it, and I can't wait to read what the others have added.

In fact, I had so much fun I'm considering a challenge of my own. I'm just taking a bit of time to think over the rules. I hope it goes without saying that you're invited, if you're interested.

12:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All done! Hopefully I didn't let anyone down with the ending!!!!

3:55 PM  
Blogger Suzan Abrams, email: suzanabrams@live.co.uk said...

Lehane, finished already? Oh...great!
I'm quite thrilled now.
Naughty girl that I am!

Brandon,let us know too, when your next story for Flashing in the Gutter comes out.

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home