Tales of the Bearded Toad

Short stories and the occasional true tidbit devised in the life and times of the Bearded Toad

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Six, Six Word Stories to Introduce DBA Lehane's Contest

To introduce the Short Short Short Short Short Short Fiction Competition hosted by our friend DBA Lehane (aka Windscreen Fly) (Click Here to View), I will post here six example stories that I have written. The contest is for each entrant to submit one story that is exactly six words long, hence the title. I actually have written 18 of them so far. Here are my six favorites. Please let me know which one you think I should submit.

  • Warm, tingling, tongue explores her body.

  • Accusations. False. Guilty. Abandoned. Truth. Guilty.

  • A severed breast. Reconstructed, it feeds.

  • Penetration. Dry. Mean. Scratched. DNA. Prison.

  • Tainted blood. Virus. Skin and bone.

  • Paps sure loved that old dog.

2 Comments:

Blogger Suzan Abrams, email: suzanabrams@live.co.uk said...

Brandon...
Hi!
where have you been?

2:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for promoting this here! And I would implore anyone, anywhere to enter! I mean, 6 words, anyone can do that...can't they?! :)

I will now don my official hat and say it would be most inappropriate of me to comment on the stories here ;)

But welcome back...I've missed my visits here!

2:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home